Best Top 5 DDR3 Gaming RAM and PC Memory

5 Best DDR3 Gaming Memory / Ram





1. G. Skill Ripjaws

RAM Warranties:
That being said, as far as reliability is concerned, any good RAM is going to come with a lifetime limited warranty. G. Skill RAM (as well as all the RAM I'm listing below) have lifetime limited warranties.
Sometimes it comes down in price:
Go with quality DDR3 RAM that runs at 1.5V or lower and 1600. Rebates matter a lot here, so while G. Skill RAM is generally pricier than some of the other models below, if you find it on sale, then all things equal it's what I'd go with.


2. Crucial Ballistix

Numbers 2 through 4 on this list don't make any real difference. You might say that I'm a bit of a G. Skill fanboy for saying that, but the truth is the last several sticks I've bought were not G. Skill (I bought something else that was cheaper).
In other words, I've used and purchased all of the RAM on this list at one time or another.
If you don't care about big fancy heat spreaders, then you can save a lot of money by going with the Crucial's Ballistix series. As far as performance, it's on par with other brands, and as far as quality, it's a brand that I've never had a problem with.
Typically you can work with it to tighten timings and even overclock it as well. That gives you the best of both worlds; price and performance.



3. Corsair Vengeance

This is probably the most popular RAM among gamers, but as far as performance, there's little difference here. I will say that this RAM looks great and that the black, in my opinion, really compliments many of Gigabyte's motherboards.
If it's on sale, then I have no problem recommending it. If not, you might be better off with one of the other options on the list.
Yet, it depends greatly upon the kit you purchase. Some will have faster speeds and tighter timings for less money. So, be sure to look around before you decide.


4. Kingston HyperX and Final Thoughts

You'll notice that I didn't include any of the higher-end overclocker type RAM like Kingston's Predator. That's because I simply don't feel it's necessary for PC gaming.
That being said, if I were paying attention to benchmarks or needed the faster speeds, then offerings like the Predator or G. Skill's Sniper series would make more sense.
Disagree?
Be sure to cast your vote in the poll below and participate in our open discussion area.
On the Bubble About ADATA:
Another series of gaming RAM I've been considering adding to this list is ADATA's XPG. It's cheap, reliable, and seems to work very well. While I certainly don't have the experience with this RAM that I do with the others, it might still be worth looking at if you're in the market.



Powerd By - Best Computer Parts
Best Top 5 DDR3 Gaming RAM and PC Memory Best Top 5 DDR3 Gaming RAM and PC Memory Reviewed by ShaDil on 11:29 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

ads
Powered by Blogger.